What Method We Use
There is no better way of personalizing a cotton product than screen printing. This is a unique love affair of cotton fabric and ink that results in beautiful creations which are durable and vivid. We believe that the high-quality printing that we do perfectly complements cotton packaging which we offer our customers.
Screen printing is a technique where ink is passed through a netted surface. It is one of the oldest methods that originated in China over 1000 years ago. Now it is the most popular method for printing on fabrics.
Why Screen Printing
Because of the fantastic QUALITY. Perfect for detailed, fine line artworks.
- It is PROFITABLE. The more you print, the cheaper it gets unlike in other printing techniques.
- It is a QUICK process. Great when large orders are concerned and the deadline is around the corner.
- It is LONG LASTING. In spite of exposing screen printed fabrics to harsh conditions, the colours stay vivid.
Did you know that the most iconic image of modern times that utilized the screen printing process was Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe piece?
Stand Out From the Crowd - No Limitation to Artwork Placement
What We Offer
As our production began in the '90s our experience in screen printing has grown significantly throughout the years. Taking risks, experimenting and overcoming obstacles has been an inseparable part of those years. The aim has always been only one – to provide our customers with high-quality products.
Now we are able to transfer large 50 x 50 cm edge to edge designs or small 2mm single lines onto the fabric and we are not afraid of challenging designs. We started with one manual printing machine and have evolved into a large printing house that is led by three experienced teams working 24/7h during high season. We progressed from 1 colour print to 10 colour printed artwork on light or dark fabrics, all done on top notch automatic machines of US brand.
We have learnt that there are a couple of crucial factors that impact the quality of printing:
- Perfectly prepared artwork - (Please check our artwork specifications below) We are always keen on helping if your file needs some extra work.
- Experienced graphic designer - Each and every artwork requires some input before the film is printed out.
- Skilful printer - We believe he is a craftsman with a creative soul.
- Good quality inks - We use the best worldwide brands on the market.
- Fabric - Certified European supplier.
Water-Based or Plastisol Inks
- The Best Brands on the Market
Our knowledgeable team will choose the inks that are the most suitable for your artwork.
- Water-based ink penetrates the fabric and wicks through it. Its main advantage is the possibility of achieving vintage - soft hand effects. After being used the screen is cleaned with water; we do not use solvents that are harmful for the human health and the environment.
- Plastisol ink works very well on light and dark fabrics making the design colours sharp and vivid. It lays directly on the fabric and covers it with a layer of the graphic. Recommended for using in designs that have halftones and gradients.
Before the products are printed, we prepare an online proof - visualization of the print. We use Corel Draw Graphic Suite X7 programme which is one of the best graphic design software. The online proof needs to be approved by the buyer in order to start the printing process.
How To Prepare Your Artwork
- Create a vector file with texts and images converted into outlines.
- The preferred formats are PDF (version 1.4), CDR, AI or EPS (illustrator CS5). We are not able to use bitmap files.
- Choose Pantone colours from the Pantone C Colour Chart (below)
- Let us know the position of the design on your product and its dimensions.
- For edge to edge print - prepare the file which will fit the exact area of the product.